Y’Noka Bass is an associate who focuses on complex commercial litigation and employment litigation. She has represented clients in a variety of matters, including breach of contract disputes, employment discrimination, fiduciary duties, mass torts, premises liability, and toxic torts. She focuses her practice in both state and federal court.
Prior to joining Tabet DiVito & Rothstein, Y’Noka was an associate at a litigation firm where she represented clients in a range of areas including civil rights, class actions, environmental torts, and commercial litigation matters. She also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Allen P. Walker in the Law Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County where she drafted legal memoranda concerning the mass tort litigation arising from the opioid epidemic.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Adjunct Faculty
- Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association, Recent-Grad Council Member
- Black Women Lawyers’ Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Cook County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D.
Court and Bar Admissions
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan