Megan Ryan is an associate whose practice is focused on complex commercial litigation and business disputes. She has represented clients in a variety of matters including commercial class actions, product liability defense, consumer fraud, and breach of contract. Megan has extensive experience with all aspects of discovery including document production, offensive and defensive depositions, and expert discovery. Megan’s experience spans all phases of litigation, from initial pleadings through trial and appeals.
Prior to joining Tabet DiVito & Rothstein, Megan was an associate at an international law firm where she represented clients in a range of litigation matters including antitrust class actions and high-stakes multidistrict litigation. After law school, Megan completed a five-month fellowship with the Center for Conflict Resolution. During her fellowship, Megan certified as a mediator and helped clients settle nearly a dozen disputes outside of litigation. Megan is also involved in the greater Chicago community and serves on the Young Professionals Board of the Canine Therapy Corps.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2019
- Michigan State University, B.A. cum laude, Social Relations and Policy, 2016
Membership & Affiliations
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin